Networked Organization Software
Optimizing the Networked Organization
Operationalizing a self-managed work environment takes effort. When people are free to negotiate their individual roles and responsibilities, define their meaning, and measure their progress, it’s important that they have the tools available to leverage and communicate those efforts.
OpenColleague software is designed to provide those tools. For individuals navigating a self-organizing ocean of responsibility, OpenColleague allows them to set sail in a clear direction with specific, negotiable rules of engagement.
The multi-tiered open architecture allows participants to identify with any logical entity within an organization (department, division, company, location, project) and then define the specific process and sub-process accountabilities for which they take responsibility, subject to peer review.
Explicit decision rights and flexible, transparent KPI accountability combine with visual organizational network and process mapping tools to create a map of the dynamic organizational topography for users at any point in time.
OpenColleague software is designed to provide a powerful lever to implement your vision of the future enterprise with a flexible, dynamic system tuned to the logic of organizational self-management.
- Network Org Mapping
- Process Mapping
- Dynamic Relationship Connectivity
- Process Commitments
- Decision Rights
- Key Performance Indicators
- Messaging Capability
- Mobile Devices Optimization
- Multi-Language Capability
- Transparency, Clarity and Accountability
- Declared, open personal mission statements
- Open personal process and sub-process commitments
- Explicit, open decision-making authority and scope
- Open performance metrics (KPIs)
- Visual, Dynamic Network and Process Maps